- Clumps quickly around liquids and solids
- Easy clean up
- Absorbs liquid waste
- Excellent moisture and odour control
- Low dust and light weight
- Naturally safe
- Antibacterial and sterillised
- Distribute the litter evenly into a clean litter tray to a depth of 8cm (2 inches deep).
- Remove dried clumps daily with litter scoop and dispose in the rubbish.
- Top up the litter on a regular basis, and distribute the litter evenly for best results.
- Do NOT flush waste down the toilet or any waste system.
- Wash hands thoroughly after use.
- Keep in dry environment for best absorbency.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I first came across this product via the local cattery, and have been trialling it with my cat. It really is the best product out there, no odour, less mess and lasts longer as I just remove the clumps. This is my go-to product now for cat litter.
I own an indoor Ragdoll who loves this litter! It’s great for us humans because it doesn’t stink up the place. I’ve purchased the lavender scented one and that does a good job too, but this one really neutralises the smell. The only issue is that the little ball shaped litter goes everywhere after my cat uses the litter box. Will still buy though. Fast shipping which is really handy! Excellent customer service, too!
Easy to clean, odourless and no liquid in the bottom of the litter tray. Makes me purr.