- Low tracking
- Clumps quickly around liquids and solids
- Easy clean up
- Absorbs liquid waste
- Excellent moisture and odour control
- Low dust and light weight
- Naturally safe
- Antibacterial and sterillised
- Distribute the litter evenly into a clean litter tray to a depth of 8cm (2 inches deep).
- Remove dried clumps daily with litter scoop and dispose in the rubbish.
- Top up the litter on a regular basis, and distribute the litter evenly for best results.
- Do NOT flush waste down the toilet or any waste system.
- Wash hands thoroughly after use.
- Keep in dry environment for best absorbency.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Lavender Scented Clumping Cat Litter 10L (Pellet Shaped)
It tracks a little but much less than normal clay or clumping litter. Also, it leaves no residue on kitty paws, so this is a great buy!
It's the best kitty litter I've found. Don't even hesitate. Just buy it.
Love love love this product. Clumps well leaving the rest of the litter with no smelly mess. Lasts for ages & both my cats love it too.
My two fussy elderly cats love this product! So much so,one of them goes to sleep in it when it has been changed!!