- Clumps quickly around liquids and solids
- Easy clean up
- Absorbs liquid waste
- Excellent moisture and odour control
- Low dust and light weight
- Naturally safe
- Antibacterial and sterillised
- Distribute the litter evenly into a clean litter tray to a depth of 8cm (2 inches deep).
- Remove dried clumps daily with litter scoop and dispose in the rubbish.
- Top up the litter on a regular basis, and distribute the litter evenly for best results.
- Do NOT flush waste down the toilet or any waste system.
- Wash hands thoroughly after use.
- Keep in dry environment for best absorbency.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
After using crystal kitty litter for years and constantly replacing it after a couple of days and cleaning up after the cat tramps it through the house I decided to try this.
I wish I'd found it sooner. Not only does the cat manage to keep most of it in the box but there is no odour within 5 minutes of the cat using it!
The clumping effect means you only have to top it up, you're not constantly throwing out unused litter
I've tried lots of cat litters, but Cool Kitty clumping litter is incredible! Best of all, is the smell dampening. As all cat lovers know, it's dreadful to walk in the front door and smell cat! Well, no longer!
Ive switched to Cool Kitty litter from crystal cat litter. It's lightly scented and odour control is great. Especially it's economical with multiple cats.
I have previously used non-clumping litter for my cats, but Cool Kitty clumping cat litter is more sanitary actually. It allows for liquid waste to also be removed from the box. I never have issues with odour. The litter is lightly lavender scented which is my favourite. Nor does it seem to bother my cats sensitive sense of smell. Highly recommend.