- Best odour control
- Clumps quickly around liquids and solids
- Easy clean up
- Absorbs liquid waste
- Excellent moisture and odour control
- Low dust and light weight
- Naturally safe
- Antibacterial and sterillised
- Distribute the litter evenly into a clean litter tray to a depth of 8cm (2 inches deep).
- Remove dried clumps daily with litter scoop and dispose in the rubbish.
- Top up the litter on a regular basis, and distribute the litter evenly for best results.
- Do NOT flush waste down the toilet or any waste system.
- Wash hands thoroughly after use.
- Keep in dry environment for best absorbency.
Activated Charcoal Clumping Cat Litter 10L (Ball Shaped)
Much prefer it as the other clumping litters are too dusty.
Works really well and keeps odour down
Clumps well , no dust and minimum odour
New to using litter but seems to do what it is meant to do.